Thursday, July 5, 2012

Why should I hate Bappu?



Why should I hate Bappu?
He is the one who
told me of Ahimsa.
But I stand with someone
Who like to write,
The story with blood.
But my dear Bappu,
We never blamed you...
You given your right cheeks
Those who slapped your left
But we, captured the hand
And tear it off to the street.
You taught me the tactic of fasting...
And I am living with it in new birth...
We are walking to opposites
But the aim is the light...
Why should i hate you?
At least you are the
Other side of the coin
Be blind and deaf
In your rebirth...
I am doing the same here....

1 comment:

  1. എല്ലാവര്ക്കും അവരവരുടേതായ സ്ഥാനം ചരിത്രത്തില്‍ ഉണ്ട് ഭാരതീയരുടെ മനസിലും അതില്‍ നിന്നും എന്തു കൊണ്ടോ ബാപ്പുജി രാഷ്ട്ര പിതാവായി നമ്മുടെ മനസില്‍ കുടിയേറിയിരിക്കുന്നു . അദ്ദേഹത്തിന് മറ്റുള്ളവരെക്കാള്‍ ഭാരതീയ ജനതയുടെ മനസില്‍ സ്ഥാനം പിടിക്കാന്‍ കഴിഞ്ഞത് കൊണ്ടാവണം .എന്തായാലും ഒരു ഭഹു ഭൂരിപക്ഷം വരുന്ന ജനതയുടെ അഭിപ്രായം ആയിരിക്കുമല്ലോ അദ്ദേഹത്തിന് രാഷ്ട്ര പിതാവ് എന്ന സ്ഥാനം നേടിക്കൊടുത്തത് . അപ്പോള്‍ അതില്‍ എന്തെങ്കിലും കാരണം കാണും എന്നു വിശ്വാസിക്കാനാണ് അദ്ദേഹത്തെ നിന്ദിക്കുന്നതിനെക്കാള്‍ എനിക്കിഷ്ട്ടമ്

    ReplyDelete